Serveis d’Internet Javajan SL, has committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices, which transposes into the Spanish legal system the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://lacaraba.cat/
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible by:
- Falta de conformitat amb el RD 1112/2018
- Due to the automation of some of the posts there may be pages with incorrect nesting of HTML tags.
- There are documents in PDF format that do not comply with the regulations.
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate load
- Does not apply
- Content that does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
- Office files in PDF or other formats, as well as applications published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- Live multimedia content.
- Pre-recorded multimedia content published before the entry into force of the Royal Decree.
- Online map services.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 23, 2023 and is based on the web accessibility reports of the Accesibility Observatory.
The date of the last revision was February 23, 2023.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2 of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- formulate any other query or improvement suggestionrelative to the accessibility of the website.
through email email@example.com indicating the name of the page in the subject.
- It has been designed to adapt to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1) .
- Meets the requirements of the Standard UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed for its correct display on desktop, tablet and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280×1024.
- It has been made using HTML5 as a markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for the design.